What are the concerns?
Employees are worrying about money and not having enough of it, even if they actually do.
Watch the video below where co-founder Sharon Calderini explains why every business will benefit from the Wheel of Wealth.
of the UK workforce
worry about money1
Employers are losing
annual cost to UK employers of absenteeism due to financial distress2
Current financial education programmes are either non-existent or non fit-for-purpose. They dont:
● Get to the core of the problem
● Improve the lives of individuals
● Truly connect people to what they want to achieve
Attract and retain top talent
Increase employee productivity
Build a happier workforce with minimal effort
Help your employees achieve what's most important to them in life
Employers can fix this problem by choosing the UK’s premier financial well-being programme
- Train people to use their financial resources to support
what they want to achieve
- Shift the focus from simply providing information
- Help people to understand what’s truly important
- Create a path to achieve crucial goals
- Walk away with less money worries
- Build a happier workforce
1YuLife/YouGov, Employee Health and Wellbeing survey 5.0 – April 2022. Survey conducted with 2,035 UK adults.
2Centre for Economics and Business Research\Aegon, Financial wellbeing and productivity in the workplace, November 2021.